Tent Camping at Arrowhead

jp360cj

Hey y'all, I'm looking at camping at Arrowhead next Monday (8/11) and have some questions. Most of the sites looked to be paved. Are they ok to tent camp on? We will have just 1 tent, but 3 trucks pulling trailers (14'-20' trailers). Can we park at the site and are they any sites that will accommodate all 3?

Thanks

Absolutely! I tent camp there all the time - all sites have space for tents. Most sites have long driveways as well.

If any can fit 3 trucks, it would have to be a pull through style spot. Most won't hold 3 rigs like you describe. As well, 3 rigs like that aren't permitted per 1 campsite. We've done 2 before and haven't been bothered. 3 might be an issue.

There is a double camp site that would do it but you would have to pay for 2 spots. I would use art lilley to park the tow rigs and drive over to the campground. It's not that far of a drive.

I will be at Arrowhead on Sunday/Monday with my Pinzgauer and a friend who also has a Pinzgauer. It'll be our first time -- feel free to say hello, and offer any words of wisdom to some newbies. Mine is the soft-top 710M.

1794677_10151869281947142_812354139_n.jpg

Back