TeraFlex Inc. - Murray Utah

Granny

One day at a time...
In March of 2002, I installed a TeraLow Dana 20 gear set, along with my twin-stick kit, in a Dana 20 transfer case for a customer. This July, seven years and 4 months later, it came back to me with a single tooth broken out of the intermediate gear. Normally, this would simply be a matter of contacting the company, ordering a replacement gear, and installing it. However, inspection of the parts showed no visible signs of wear or abuse. As there was no evidence of scratching, nicking, or chipping on the gears, I contacted Tera and sent the broken gear, along with the mating gear, to them for their evaluation. Yesterday, the UPS man delivered two new replacement gears, absolutely free of charge, to my doorstep.

This is clearly a happy ending for both me and my customer, and it speaks loud and clear for a company who obviously stands behind their product!

I also had a good experience with them.

Bought a new to me 231 with their 4:1 kit in it. Hadn't been ran in a vehicle at all. It had the wrong input spline for my transmission. I spoke with them over the phone and they swapped them out for no charge. Pretty good customer service if you ask me.

I broke a gear in my Dana 300, contacted them, and they asked for pics, I sent and like you Don, I got a whole new kit in the mail in a few days.

Back