Thanks to Tarheel 4WD

albertzerok

I wanted to send a shout out to Tarheel 4WD for doing some extensive work on my TJ. Half my frame was toast due to rust and while nothing was falling off, when you can see through to the other side of your jeep through the frame, it's bad. Andy did an amazing job sourcing half a frame and installing it - even after suggesting I sell my TJ and buy another. I also had an 8.8 rear end with disc breaks installed and gears changed from 307 to 410 to increase my power and reliability.

It was a long process, however, Andy was very patient with my impatience and weekly check ins. I can't say how nice it is to have a shop that listens to me, discusses what is best for me, alerts me when we have an opportunity to install upgrades with limited labor costs (like installing lockers while replacing gears) and is happy to do not only the big things, but the little things I need done.

Andy is good people for sure.

I am very glad we could help you out with your Jeep and get it taken care of the way you wanted it. Thanks for trusting us to take care of it for you.

Andy

Back