The dumb things people do...

Wolfpack OffRoad

Figured I'd share a vacation story....

The family and I were headed down a road in south Fla. at about 10:15pm and came upon a mass of flashing lights. We were stopped by an officer and had to wait till the ambulance moved. So we are sitting there and we see them wheeling away people on stretchers. As we pass the scene I see one beat up, old truck on the side of the road with "Hell Yeah" in big white letters on the back glass, I also see one badly dented aluminum canoe on the road behind the truck. No other vehicles, obstructions, etc. around. I wonder to myself what the heck these people did? We never found out but I guess it started with alot of alcohol and "Hey, wouldn't this be cool?"

So everyone post up dumb stories that people have done... :)

Wolfpack OffRoad said:
Figured I'd share a vacation story....

The family and I were headed down a road in south Fla. at about 10:15pm and came upon a mass of flashing lights. We were stopped by an officer and had to wait till the ambulance moved. So we are sitting there and we see them wheeling away people on stretchers. As we pass the scene I see one beat up, old truck on the side of the road with "Hell Yeah" in big white letters on the back glass, I also see one badly dented aluminum canoe on the road behind the truck. No other vehicles, obstructions, etc. around. I wonder to myself what the heck these people did? We never found out but I guess it started with alot of alcohol and "Hey, wouldn't this be cool?"

So everyone post up dumb stories that people have done... :)

I was at Carolina Beach with Josh Canfield on Saturday, and watched a 2wd Ford Ranger, and a 4x4 Powerstroked F250 (no front d/s) bury itself within the first 50 feet of the beach entrance. The ironic part is that at the very beginning of the entrance, it says that all vehciles should have 4WD before entering the beach... :huggy:

Marty...it happens all the time. I pulled out a woman in a dodge stratus and another time there was a civic in front of me and this guy told the girls not to drive on, that they were gonna get stuck..and of course they ignored the advice and got stuck. A bunch of rednecks in a ram pulled them out.

last year in the snow i saw a 2wd 4 runner pulling a little kid on a sled going about 30 and sliding all over the road. then the kid slid into the back of the runner when he tried to slow down while going down hill. sucks for the kid

jeep9mm said:
I pulled out a woman in a dodge stratus and another time there was a civic in front of me and this guy told the girls not to drive on, that they were gonna get stuck..and of course they ignored the advice and got stuck.

I'll admit to baiting someone down in Florida.. was driving my Audi on the beach, and there's parts where you can ride motorcycles, and parts you need 4wd. The path makes a turn at that point, but I kept going straight.. a Chevy Monte Carlo tried to follow me... buried herself to the frame... Guess she didn't know what that little "quattro" badge on the trunk meant.. :lol:

Metto said:
last year in the snow i saw a 2wd 4 runner pulling a little kid on a sled going about 30 and sliding all over the road. then the kid slid into the back of the runner when he tried to slow down while going down hill. sucks for the kid

Wasn't that us? :lol: JK

Back