the moderator

klawrence001

Joined the Band
Banned
why do you let people on here that have stuff for sale but they wont reply back to you i have had two of the same things happen to me and it sucks i am really interested in something and they start talking about how this website sucks and they are going to take it off and put it somewhere else i was just wondering can you do anything about this cause people like that should not be on here cause i almost got kicked off for guns and this is the same i think someone needs to be watching this and not so worried about stupid stuff

Try moving your right ring finger down sometime while typing, like this.......

How the hell is a moderator going to know if a person isn't replying to you? Maybe you lowballed the hell out of a seller and he doesn't want to deal with you? I don't understand how anyone can blame a mod for slack ass people:shaking:

Man I think your way off base here.. The mods donate their time and efforts to keep the board running smoothly.. If you do not like the way this board is run, click that little red X at the top right of your screen.

There is no way in hell, anyone on this board, can control weather or not somebody replies..

I agree, a mod can not control (or know) who responds (or don't respond) to who. A few people create a name on here to try and sell something, a good number of the time they created a name on every other 4x4 website out there for the same reason. Your best bet would be to send a PM to the guy, if that does not work send an email, and if that does not work consider it gone. When the seller tells us an item has been sold we take it off the board, or rename it to sold, but that does not happen often because few tell us when an item has been sold

And to delete a name because he does not respond to people would be like deleting you because you made a post blaming the mods.

spell checked but not grammer check

Quickest way to fix is to press and hold "Alt" and then push "F4".

lol, coming from a guy who has never made a post outside the for sale section.

instead of NC4x4.com try autotrader.com

Back