the only thing a dana 35,bfg a/t's and yota's are good for

Lee

ECGS
Since I do not have the luxury of having a tow rig yet, Got bored over the past few days and decided to use some spare junk I had laying around, I had the yota bed from a truck I am parting out, the dana 35 from an old parts jeep and the A/T's laying around, decided I would make a trailer to pull behind my jeep to carry trail spares and tools, that way I can leave the big stuff at camp and leave it loaded untill I need it. I can also use this to haul my 4wheeler
730353_20_full.jpg

730353_21_full.jpg

730353_22_full.jpg

You should rig up a drivestaft :Rockon:

Not a bad job...the yota people are going to fuss about that wonderful turdy five though

looks good lee :huggy:

Now you need some blingin euro lenses off ebay for the rear! :lol:

Me and lee have already discussed the rear driveshaft options.....it would be sweet, like how they do down in southern GA on the tractors. They take truck beds with the rear ends still in them, hook the PTO up to the diff.......and HAUL ASS! Its a crazy site to be going through a back road in Ga gazing at all the cotton and peanuts and see an old tractor haulin ass down the road with a truck bed behind it!

Josh

I think an exhuast pipe would be in order. You know people would see it and scratch their head ........ ;)

Nice job too !!!

JB

Go snag some 15" plastic spinners. It will then be complete

Franklin said:
Go snag some 15" plastic spinners. It will then be complete

Already have a set in the shop. They are going on for the first road trip with it.

Back