The toilet paper shortage

Dude you know they come like this, where all you need is a wall plug and T right off of the supply to the toilet?

Yes I do. Any one of them of any quality have 1500watt heaters. My nearest circuit (gfi outlet) is 8 studs away (with a sink in the way). And that circuit has a master bedroom and living space bathroom also on it I believe. Done right the bidet should have its own circuit at that amperage, which means a new homerun back to the panel. So i will have to punch a hole in the toilet wall, drill down into the subfloor. Get my massive hulk from one corner of the basement to about midway in the house in the subfloor, then route the wire all the way back to the panel where i started.

Its one of my biggest pet peeves. Going into a home and having so much shit on the same circuit. Im a firm believer each room should be on its own circuit, and ceiling fixtures should a different circuit than the rooms outlets.

Recently had some office work done. Five offices including ceiling fixtures and outlets all got put on the same circuit. 5 Laser Printers, 5 computers, 5 spare monitors, 5 ceiling fans, 5 3bulb fan lights, 5 phones, 3 label printers, one mesh wifi booster, one inventory management server computer, 5 lamps, 3 essential oil diffusers.... FAWK the shit adds up quick. I was very specific with the electrician. In my mind, Im like Does every electrician live in a cave and have zero experience upgrading or filling up their own home or business? One gal plugs in some foofoo and breaker pops. Its constantly riding the line of max

Last edited:
Yes I do. Any one of them of any quality have 1500watt heaters. My nearest circuit (gfi outlet) is 8 studs away (with a sink in the way). And that circuit has a master bedroom and living space bathroom also on it I believe. Done right the bidet should have its own circuit at that amperage, which means a new homerun back to the panel. So i will have to punch a hole in the toilet wall, drill down into the subfloor. Get my massive hulk from one corner of the basement to about midway in the house in the subfloor, then route the wire all the way back to the panel where i started.

Its one of my biggest pet peeves. Going into a home and having so much shit on the same circuit. Im a firm believer each room should be on its own circuit, and ceiling fixtures should a different circuit than the rooms outlets.

Recently had some office work done. Five offices including ceiling fixtures and outlets all got put on the same circuit. 5 Laser Printers, 5 computers, 5 spare monitors, 5 ceiling fans, 5 3bulb fan lights, 5 phones, 3 label printers, one mesh wifi booster, one inventory management server computer, 5 lamps, 3 essential oil diffusers.... FAWK the shit adds up quick. I was very specific with the electrician. In my mind, Im like Does every electrician live in a cave and have zero experience upgrading or filling up their own home or business? One gal plugs in some foofoo and breaker pops. Its constantly riding the line of max
100% understand. I, too, live in a house that originally had 3 circuits for the whole living space.

I guess the question is, is a $200 solution that is not terrible that can washing your ass tomorrow worse than not ever doing it at all because its too much work to get around to? :confused:

I guess the question is, is a $200 solution that is not terrible that can washing your ass tomorrow worse than not ever doing it at all because its too much work to get around to? :confused:

i agree and it definitely is worth it. When i remodel the bathroom thats when i plan to do it. Ill be relocating the toilet at that point too. Right now about add a partition to the finished basement, and replace the trashy lowes carpet with layflat. Next on the ToDo is Kitchen Remodel, Guest Bath Remodel. Master Bath Remodel which is where I will relocate toilet, convert his/her sink to a single, tear out the garden tub/shower and do a standup steam shower and clawfoot tub. Right now gotta finish the basement before my son visits for the summer.

Glad I could help!

I go for the dry, wet, pat dry method. The realllly nice Japanese and Korean ones I've used that had full HVAC were niceeee. I just tried to put my legs together so it wasn't recirculating air blown across my turd canal right in to my face.
Ever smelled a fart? Ever thought about the chemistry of why you smell it?

i agree and it definitely is worth it. When i remodel the bathroom thats when i plan to do it. Ill be relocating the toilet at that point too. Right now about add a partition to the finished basement, and replace the trashy lowes carpet with layflat. Next on the ToDo is Kitchen Remodel, Guest Bath Remodel. Master Bath Remodel which is where I will relocate toilet, convert his/her sink to a single, tear out the garden tub/shower and do a standup steam shower and clawfoot tub. Right now gotta finish the basement before my son visits for the summer.
FWIW, we have one of these, and it is fine

But the "real" ones have a much better spray pattern, and all the lux features. The lux features are not a requirement, but the spray pattern on the Tushy is too much of an SPJ (sphincter penetrating jet).

Ever smelled a fart? Ever thought about the chemistry of why you smell it?

Yep. Albeit, it's something I try nottt to do. Same reason I wouldn't blow dry my ass with one of those hand driers and stir up a turd particle tornado!

Yep. Albeit, it's something I try nottt to do. Same reason I wouldn't blow dry my ass with one of those hand driers and stir up a turd particle tornado!
I guess my point is, if you are actually blowing turd particles, the cleanliness is not up to par.

I get that, just seems like fromunda air wouldn't be the best 😅

Back