The Wrecker Games, Who Watched them?

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
If you watched, and kept up with them since weekend before last, what was your take on it? Liked, didn't like/ enjoyed Thought it was a waste of time? Or? Speak your mind!

I did. Pretty good content IMO. I liked the corrupt judges and completely arbitrary scoring; however I would like to see them compete in actual competition at some point.

Duane

I watched some of the individuals videos that were out there, and watched the MORR video today. Like Matt said, it was purely for them to just have some fun, and it looked like they had a blast, so I'd say mission accomplished. I enjoyed watching it, I enjoyed the friendly rivalry they all seem to have, and there was zero animosity, which was also a plus for me.

I don't watch much in the way of normal television anymore, because everything is so drama filled, and full of negativity. I like watching MORR, Fab Rats, Trailmater, VGG, and even Cleetus McFarland. All of these guys are doing something they genuinely enjoy, and it shows through. It's my escape from all the bullshit that is modern society. I'd love to go work for anyone of these guys.

On a side note, for those who may not have seen, one of the MORR crew passed away during this event. You could tell by the emotion on Matt's face that he really cares for his people. We need to remember that although we see them on a screen, they aren't actors in a scripted production, this is people's lives.

I watched it youtube last night like fordwheelinman said it was just for fun they all had a blast with their rcovery trucks. I would like to bring them here to Harlan and see how they would do.

I bet whoever held their event liability policy was shitting bricks. Lots of spectators were awful close to moving rigs, and then there was when that soft-shackle let loose and damaged both vehicles.

I did. Pretty good content IMO. I liked the corrupt judges and completely arbitrary scoring; however I would like to see them compete in actual competition at some point.

Duane
Did I see NC's very own Brad Barnes was one of the judge's??

There were two guys from Barnes as judges, Brad and Conner(?).

Duane

I watched Matt's wrecker build and the game video he posted. I plan to look for others.

I watched Matt's wrecker build and the game video he posted. I plan to look for others.

Well there are plenty of videos to watch. All 5 competitors posted between 30min to an hour of content (so far), and most of the judges have posted almost as much. Plus several spectators with channels have been posting videos since the event. Very easy to have wrecker games overload if you're not careful lol.

Duane

It was fun to watch. The corrupt judges were hilarious. The soft shackle breaking was pretty scary. Fortunately it was a soft shackle or it could have been really bad.

I was saddened to hear of the crew member who died. You could tell it really hurt. When al the judges gave thier bribes to the family something got in my eye.

Great people just out having fun.

Back