This made my day

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too
Ultra4 car gets it

No clue what it was, but it was hilarious and I could watch that for hours! Reminded me of The Blues Brothers/Smokey & The Bandit the way they were wasting cop cars 🤣

WTF did I just watch?
I guess it’s some PC driving game that people modify? My 4 year old son watches these all the time. He loves the crashes. I guess that’s why every toy car/truck he gets is broken sometimes within minutes of opening. :laughing:

I guess it’s some PC driving game that people modify? My 4 year old son watches these all the time. He loves the crashes. I guess that’s why every toy car/truck he gets is broken sometimes within minutes of opening. :laughing:
I figured it was just programmed in Unreal, the Unreal Engine has all the physics and models and everything (thats how everyone makes super realistic games these days)

I figured it was just programmed in Unreal, the Unreal Engine has all the physics and models and everything (thats how everyone makes super realistic games these days)
It's all over my head, but I think this is the game. When he found them on his tablet I had to figure out what in the world it was.

Home

If you wanna something similar in real, search for videos of pop up car barriers. They’ll flip a freaking dump truck and cut a car in half.
I know of a power plant that has one installed and years ago it was deployed at the wrong time and got the wrong car they were trying to stop. Oops.

My kids and I used to watch those BeamNG videos all the time. Cars going off seemingly endless cliffs, launching them off of ramps into each other, big complex obstacle course like "levels". Good times.

Back