Thumbs up!!!! ECGS of Raleigh???

6BangBronk

Although my boys skipped out on me up here in the hood (N. Durham), I've asked Chase a hundred times how much more shit he could have stuffed in his last shop. :flipoff2: I think he's got it covered for a while.:huggy:
2 thumbs up for a steering upgrade and an overhaul of my 37 year old D70 from my wrecker. That thing has took a beating! There's not another place to compare in the area... I've been asking and wondering for 17 years now since I Found ECGS. I have my list of wanna be's. Please advise by PM if there is otherwise... I won't tell. :flipoff2:
Chase looks right in place with his new diggs. NOW I'm ready to see it happen. The crew he has onboard now is on a whole other level. Don't short yourself for ANYTHING from the show boys down the road...:shaking:
Was nice to see those rigs local but he's got room for a party now...:popcorn::popcorn:???

I have very good things about ECGS. So I talked one of my customers out of an axle swap, because he could do better pricing from ECGS in regards to a bolt in 8.8. He got exaclty what he wanted, which is exactly what they said. At a fair price. Apparently they couldn't be there for him to pick it up so left the gate open for him.

Nice job.

I think we need the NC4x4 translator on this thread. They must speak differently up there in Durham! :flipoff2:

But what I think you said, is Chase/ECGS is awesome and has a new shop! :D Of which I agree!

Back