Tire shop - Charlotte area

ChrisM

I'm in Matthews and I need to get some tires mounted today. Just thought I'd take a shot and see if anyone has a shop to recommend in this area that is reasonable to deal with.

The discount tire down in Monroe.

Ask for Justin, I think he is back down there. Tell him Andy sent ya.

Well, I headed that way earlier, waited forever, then finally got everything squared away. I needed 315/75/16 mounted on my stock Dodge wheels. Long story short, they wouldn't mount them because the wheels are 7.5" wide and the minimum width they said they would mount them on are 8" wide. Then the guy went on to saying that I needed to buy "these" certain wheels and carried on with a bunch of crap. So, I said thanks, but no thanks.

I remembered passing another place on the way down there, so I headed up there. Much better and ended up paying half of what the other place wanted. All in all, got what I needed, but what a waste of time.

Oh, and the manager said Justin doesn't work there anymore. Good for him I guess.

No problemo, it was Clark Tire off Independence near 485. (I think there was a wal-mart near by) I needed 8 dismounts and 4 mounts, ended up costing $64 even. I think they just charged me for a regular mount and balance. My only complaint is they had my air pressure all screwy.

Not pushing Sam's club,cuss i work there :flipoff2: lol but they will mount and balance them for like $10.50 a tire If u have a sam's card

Back