Tire vulcanized in Charlotte area

ProbablyBroke

does not torque to spec
I have a 38x12.5x15 Bias tsl that I need some repair work done on. The tire has been regrooved, and the guy that cut it went a little deep and hit the cords. The damage is in the tread. It doesn't leak there, but it's soft. I've called most of the tire shops around and no ones does vulcanizing. Anyone know someone personally who can help me out at a reasonable cost. It's a trail rig only so no liability for road use. Just need some more rubber on that spot. Preferably in the Charlotte area or close to it. I'll post a pic of the cut. Any suggestions or products welcomed.

I had a 5" gash down the center of one of my tires. I called Alamance Truck tire (I think that's correct) in Graham. They said all the tread has to be ground off to vulcanize if it is not on the sidewall, not wanting to do that and using staun liner locks for bead retention a tube was also not an option. I used a "boot" it was basically a really thick 12"x12" patch that was glued inside the tire. 20+ hours of wheeling at 8psi and it is still pumped up and sealed. I got my boot from one of our vendors but a quick search turned up some on eBay.

I re-grooved a set of 33" Goodyear's, a long time back. As was my first time, I hit the cord a few times, & even where I didn't, it was very thin on the rubber. The more I ran them, the more exposed the cord became.
But they never leaked, nor punctured. I had a sidewall split, on 1, & replaced it, with a spare. Ran on & on, until I finally replaced them. For Trail riding, they were worn Slick!

Back