Title Transfer

Inferno

Anyone know how one would go about transfering a title to somone else if you have not sent it off to be printed with your name on the front of it? I have a title that I have neglected to take to the tag office and have it fully transfered to my name. The previous owner signed it and it has been noterized I just did not have the money at the time to send it off. Now I have someone wanting to buy the car and I have no clue how to transfer the title to him. Any suggestions?

you can pay a little more and get an instant title somehow, the woman explained it to me last time i was getting a title transferred, im not sure on the specifics of how to go about it

i've bought cars whose titles still had a previous owners name on them because the person i bought them from didnt switch it into their name, and did it just the same as normal, no problems

The instant is only at certain DMV places... but its the way to go for 75 bucks more

Thats what I was trying to find out thanks guys. The guy is trading me a motorcycle for one of my non running cars that he has the parts to fix and I was hoping me and him could just go to the title office and they could fix it up for us. thanks again.

Back