TLC transmissions

stopdrpnro

when my Grand Cherokee wouldn't start after running it a few miles in the red i knew i was in for a hurting. Being somewhat mechanically inclined i began ripping my beloved jeep apart, only to find myself in way over my head. ENTER LEE CRAWFORD, he offered to give me a hand with the process if i could get my car to his shop. seeing him do in minutes what took me hours let me know he was the real deal. After finding out the engine was shot I went on a quest to find a unicorn (a 4.7 long block for less than the jeep was worth). Once I collected everything I needed, Lee had the jeep running better than ever in less than a week, i was wowed. If you're looking for a mechanic who is truly a master of his craft and won't give you the run around, go see Lee at TLC transmissions.

THANKS AGAIN LEE(aka transman731)!

I've said it before and I will say it again.Lee is by far the best Mechanic I have ever met.If I ever have a problem I go to him for what I know is gonna be Expert Advice or Repair.:beer:

I had the chance to go by and get something worked on by Lee again today.As per usual he made short work of something that I was struggling with.I just wanted to recommend the man again,There isn't a car problem in the world I would be scared to have Lee straighten out for me.

I also went there for a couple of things. He solved them all at a great price. I know I'll be taking the Hummer back. Thanks Lee.

So you guys would suggest making the 2 hour trip to drop off my Bronco to get the trans rebuilt there? Cuz I would really like to wheel without having to worry about loosing movement.

So you guys would suggest making the 2 hour trip to drop off my Bronco to get the trans rebuilt there? Cuz I would really like to wheel without having to worry about loosing movement.
I would not hesitate to make the drive to have my Transmission rebuilt right and I can guarantee that if Lee builds it,it will be built right.Not to mention he is extremely reasonable with his pricing.

Another bump for Lee, he did an excellent job on my ax5. I received nothing but the best customer service from everybody at TLC Transmissions and as always it was done quickly and for a very fair price. I'd recommend him to anybody. Thanks again Lee!

Old thread but Lee helped me out big time with the xfer case on my Dodge recently and just wanted to give him a shout out here on the forum - thanks Lee! Not only does the 4wd work again... but all the problems I thought were the trans have cleared up too. No more clanking on up shifts, shifting into reverse, etc. I had no idea the xfer case could be involved to that degree - but then we had no idea how badly it was falling apart! Saved me money by presenting options (went junkyard for a replacement), R&R to extent needed, and back on the road! He and Connie both great people. Thanks!

Back