Touch of Glass - Auto Glass

SHINTON

Ok, this is a biased reference but there are some other big names I will drop in a moment to back this up.

My brother in law, Chad Cox, has been installing auto glass for 12 years now. He has opened up his own business in the last 3 weeks or so and it is doing well, lots of his loyal customers have followed him to the new biz.

Foreign Cars Italia has him do ALL their glasswork (they brought in a car from New Jersey for him to put in a windshield!!) There is several other local new car dealerships and body shops that use him exclusively as well.

He can do the glass replacement OR the repairs as well. If you work at a company with a fleet of vehicles, please let me know, zap me your address and we will get you a biz card and/or have Chad drop in and meet you/the folks there!

For your personal vehicles as well, Chad's prices are great, and you can use him / your auto glass insurance, etc as well!

His contact information:

A Touch of Glass Auto Glass
Chad Cox
336-416-0911
ccgsxr@aol.com

Chad is based out of Kernersville and installs all over the Piedmont area. Give him a call and thanks for the biz! (Make sure to let him know you read this here at NC4x4 so we know where new biz is coming from!! Thanks...Sam)

Chad is based out of Kernersville and installs all over the Piedmont area.

well crap, he had me drive to his house when he swapped out my windshield. And his materials sucked, a few months later, a bigass tree limb went right thru the glass :lol:

bump for a good guy :huggy:

Back