Towing Mirrors ??

Yay!Gurrr

Better Faster Stronger
Ok my truck has basic mirrors, NOT like the newer style trucks that extend out for better towing visability..... so....

I want some better mirrors... I do NOT want the clip on extention type.. And there seems to be few inexspensive OEM style types..

Do any of you guys run the basic west coast style mirrors that bolt to the door ? (typical of a work truck)

Do any use the front fendor mounted mirrors ?

Any other ideas? Sugestions ?

Thanks !! -mike

This is kinda what I had in mind... I found a pic of this style on an ebay listing... Anyone use them ?

This appeals to me as it can be rotated inward and the mirror fliped over giving it a narrow or wide position...

JCWhipme has em new for a reasonable price....

Where would I find the block off plate to cap off my existing mirrors ??? junk yard or dealer ???

mirror-frontdrivers.jpg

mirror-frontpass.jpg

That's what I have on my 3500 Chevy work truck, the Wast coast style mirrors. They're great for a wider/longer trailer plus the passenger side is not an "objects are closer than they appear" style mirror. I've never turned them in due to the bed being much wider than the truck.
Don't get cheap ones, they will rattle apart and vibrate so bad that you won't be able to see what's behind you.
RQ

I need some too Mike. I have also see the type that the third leg attach's to the top of the door.

I got some you will need your own mounts $15 each

How do I post pics of these??

I'm on it I just noticed the link on the home page thanks!!!

lets try again the white on the back you see is plastic protecting the chrome the bottom section is convex for blind spot I have 28 of these so if you want them $15 each no mounts

Attachments

• ebay mirror & filter 005.jpg
    ebay mirror & filter 005.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 246
Thats a super deal on the west coast mirrors.. I'm not sure I want something that big/high, vs just something to get out around my box to see the trailer..

O.K. anybody else???

OOPS! didn't mean to trespass on your hollowed ground:flipoff2:

Back