Toys - 60's, 70's cleanout

kaiser715

Doing hard time
I started putting stuff on Facebook from mom's place that I had just packed away. Some stuff y'all might like.... I'll add to this as I am able. Click pics to enlarge. Prices are what I put on FB. Make me an NC4x4 offer.

2 late 60's Structo ramp side trucks. One in better condition than the other. Poorer one has cracks in bed plastic. Tires good condition. Sale includes both trucks. $35

P1001460.JPG

P1001462.JPG

Buddy L red roadster. Mid to late 60's Buddy L Roadster. Has spare tire as seen in pics. No top included. Tires good condition. $25

P1001458.JPG
P1001459.JPG

Mid-60's Buddy L 9" roadsters and motorcycles on trailer. Some paint chips. One is better condition, one has more play wear and permanent marker as seen in picture #4. Only one motorcycle has handlebars. One missing trainer wheels, one motorcycle is missing front tire. See pics. Price includes both cars, both trailers, and 4 (3 incomplete) motorcycles. $75

P1001450.JPG

P1001453.JPG

2 Tonka Hi-Way Patrol Cherokees. One is missing light on top and has permanent marker writing on the roof as seen in pictures. Both tailgates say "Sheriff". Tires in good condition. $50

P1001454.JPG
P1001455.JPG

@jeepinmatt

$100 for everything here. :)
I was half kidding, but dang that's a good price. Hopefully it entices someone else. My boys would have them all looking like the back lot of a body shop in one afternoon.

If you would care to ship them all at once, I would take them at your price and pay for shipping also. That's only if you don't want to deal with them and are going to throw them away or take to goodwill. I would at least enjoy them for a while and get them to people who would enjoy them down the road.

Back