Transmission shop

why not do it yourself?

ben call tims transmission he is on hwy 16 going into newton across from the bus garage he has done a good bit of work for me the last time i talked to him he had a few already rebuilt ready to go in

Dude i watched the guy rebuild my transmission and really there is not much to them there is basically only one way to put everything in. probably the hardest part about doing it would be taking it out and putting it back in the truck

if you can pay meticulous attention to detail have a clean work area and can follow directions you can do it yourself.

That said, there is a guy local that will bench job one cheaper than I an buy the parts...so I havent done one in a while....

Yes I second the sigmons tranny in granite

if you can pay meticulous attention to detail have a clean work area and can follow directions you can do it yourself.

That said, there is a guy local that will bench job one cheaper than I an buy the parts...so I havent done one in a while....
who is it? i just had a guy rebuild 2 trannys for me. one is a t350 and its held up so far. but the 700r4 in the k5 is already acting up again.

Back