Transmission shops?

Ungoliant

I have a '75 IH Scout II with a 345 v8, I'm pretty sure it's got a 727 Chrysler in it, but anyhow here's the issue: Park doesn't work, and it's leaking. It's also hesitated to shift a number of times when I was driving it around. Anyway, to make a long story short, I'm not gonna crack open the case of an automatic tranny to fix it myself.

I'd like to get a remanufactured one but with shipping + the transmission it's more money than I'd like to spend.

So I'm looking for a reliable Transmission shop around the Fayetteville, NC area that does good work and won't screw me over.

*Does not HAVE to be directly in Fayetteville, but not much more than a few minutes outside of it*

Might be out of your range of travel, I'm not real in tune for fayetteville

friend of mine has a transmission shop in Fouquay Varina, NC Transmissions & More

Owners a real good guy, his mechanics are pretty tight too, if a hour is too far away, and you have trouble finding a reputable shop, give him a call, he'll point you in the right direction to find someone who can help

I drive an hour or two to get to his shop anytime i need transmission services, he helped me get my TR bumpers and other things too

Dan(owner) 919-557-1055

Well I suppose it could make it if I throw some fluid into the transmission first. lol

I dunno, nothing really keeps me from pulling that tranny and just driving it out to the shop, either. Thanks for the recommendation

How much am I looking at for a rebuild on the transmission, and possibly transfer case?

I'd be bringing both, because I'm pretty sure they're married, but I'd only want the transfer case rebuilt if it needs it.

@Jarhead: That number you gave me is not a working number.

--Nevermind, I got TLC lined up for me.--

Back