Tread Lightly Info?

GotLime?

We have a rather informal group of wheelers in the Lake Norman NC area that gets together to eat, wrench and wheel as much as possible.

To my knowledge, none of us have done any Tread Lightly training. I'd like to take the initative and try to get EVERYONE trained and involved.

Where do I/we start?

We have a rather informal group of wheelers in the Lake Norman NC area that gets together to eat, wrench and wheel as much as possible.

To my knowledge, none of us have done any Tread Lightly training. I'd like to take the initative and try to get EVERYONE trained and involved.

Where do I/we start?
Start by doing what you just did!! There are a few trainers on here. Jason W, Krazycunka(sp) Scott fields, and 2guysmetalfab all are.

I think the first place to start is to get in contact with the trainers and set up a class. Also need to get a list of people to take the class.

Yep. If it was somewhere down this way I would do a class for people. We have people pretty much around the state now I think.

Where is Lake Norman ? I am in Nam myself. I am on the phone in my shop right now or I would look.

Also. Not to sure of the other trainers. But I need a few weeks notice prior to giving a class to make sure I got all the needed supplies . Just a heads up to people out there.

Nam as in Fayettenam or Vietnam?

Lake Norman is roughly 25 miles north of Charlotte. It's an area that includes Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Denver and Troutman. Statesville is just north and Hickory is about 30 - 45 minutes northwest.

Back