TREAD Lightly! - Master TREAD Trainer class coming November 17 and 18 to URE

Scott@BigCreek

BigCreek.rocks
Hello "Friends of Uwharrie" !!

The best way to keep URE open to 4-Wheeling is to teach TREAD Lightly!

We have put together a 2-day class taught by 2 Master TREAD Trainers from TREAD Lightly!
This class will take place November 17 and 18, 2012 at the Eldorado Community Center. The
Community Center is located about one third of a mile North of the Eldorado Outpost on NC Hwy. 109.

The class will cost $75, you will receive lots of training materials and be able to train TREAD Trainers! This is TREAD Lightly!s fee not mine.

Only a limited number of seats are available. Let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.

http://www.treadlightly.org/page.php/programs-master/Master_Trainer_Courses.html?t=1

To those that have sent in there $75 checks for the Class,

Jason at Tread Lightly asked me to hold the checks and give them to him when he comes to teach the class. Don't look to see that check deposited before then.
jason@treadlightly.org

One can pay on the Tread Lightly website but he told me not to encourage it because it was challenged. If you do pay via the Tread Lightly website be sure to tell me so I will count you! 336-906-1644 or uwharrie4w@aol.com

Kind Regards,

Just wanted to stop in and Say Hi. I just attended the Master trainer class at Rausch creek off road park in Tremont Pa this weekend. Jason is a great instructor and I'm sure you guys will learn a lot. If not learning new material then learning new ways to present the material. It was an overall good experience and as long as you're open minded to all the different styles and material it should be a real win for you all.

enjoy, and tread lightly :D

Just wanted to stop in and Say Hi. I just attended the Master trainer class at Rausch creek off road park in Tremont Pa this weekend. Jason is a great instructor and I'm sure you guys will learn a lot. If not learning new material then learning new ways to present the material. It was an overall good experience and as long as you're open minded to all the different styles and material it should be a real win for you all.

enjoy, and tread lightly :D
Thanks Alex! We are looking forward to it!

Either 'Days Inn' in Biscoe at Highway 220/73 and 24/27 or my preference 'Holiday Inn Express' in Albemarle. You can try 'Uwharrie Cabin Rentals' down the road towards Troy on Highway 109.

KR,

Last call for Class!! I have to turn in names tomorrow morning! Jason w/ tread Lightly! has the rest of the class filled if I don't! Call me now!! 336-906-1644

Last chance!

Scott- Where is the closest decent hotel room?

Thanks,
Scott

I was going to say depending on how many plan on going you could rent the Underground House and split it up to 8 ways. It ends up being approx $20 a night per person which is close to a campsite rental at Arrowhead.

Just a heads up also. This is the same weekend as Rockvember.

Mentioning this for the amout of people that will be there and probably being roudy a bit.

Very well put together class. And great people at the class. All we can do from here is move forward.

Both of those guys are some great guys to work with forsure. You sent a great crew. They did a great presentation, both of them.

Back