Truck of the month!

92bronco

Or rig or whatever you want. We can have people nominate people to run against other people and all they do is post tons of pictures of there rigs and people vote on the rig they like the best. And mybe the winner can get a picture posted of thier rig somewhere everyone can see it.

have you been hanging out on fullsizebronco.com ?:flipoff2:

that monthly contest is fun and i even won it once.

its ran off a poll voting system . the first 5 nominees that accept to run gets their screen name put in the poll and you simply look at the daily pics they post and vote for who you like best. then the winner gets put in a published magazine.
( 2 page article ) but im not sure that nc4x4 could get a prize for the winners. fsb.com has the contest and bronco driver magazine does the publishing. this forum has too many different rig brands to get in a brand specific magazine.
:beer:

Well mybe they can get a picture of there rig on the homepage right before you enter NC4x4. They can have there picture up there for a month. I think it would be cool to just see all the different types of rigs.

sounds like a cool idea to me. The winner could get a free year subscription to the site maybe or even just a picture of there rig at the top of the page for the month.

sounds like a cool idea to me. The winner could get a free year subscription to the site maybe or even just a picture of there rig at the top of the page for the month.

Uh... if you email me a photograph, I'll put it at the top of the page, or maybe even on the front page. No contest necessary.

Uh... if you email me a photograph, I'll put it at the top of the page, or maybe even on the front page. No contest necessary.
:lol: a bronco on the front page of nc4x4 ???? the jeep guys will be pissed. :lol:

That would be nice. lets get crackin on that!

having seen broncomania's rig up close, i'd have to vote for it! (fellow CB4X4 member)

This is a good idea but I think the T & E it would take to do it is why it will not happen.

<><Fish
It only really takes the effort of the people involved in the contest. They have to stay on top of posting pics, vids, and info on their rigs. And, I'd assume that if they care about competing they would do all of the above. All a mod/admin has to do is set up a thread for nominations, then a thread and poll for the voting.

I'd love to see the banner pics and front page pics change from time to time...especially if my little xj was on one :)

Amen brothers!

This is a good idea but I think the T & E it would take to do it is why it will not happen.

I admin another board and it was taking to many HOURS every month to dick with... mostly weeding out "entries" comprised of knuckleheaded responses, camera phone pics, dealing with computer Luddites, setting up polls, etc. ...

I bagged it in favor of "personal" time :lol:

I'd love to see the banner pics and front page pics change from time to time...

Not that I'm growing tired of seeing the same Toy & blasphemy Jeep... over & over & over...

:lol: a bronco on the front page of nc4x4 ???? the jeep guys will be pissed. :lol:

Why? It started as a Toyota site.... But we know the Jeep boys have fragile egos and need to see their stuff to make them feel better. Didn't realize the Bronco crowd was the same way.. :flipoff2:

How hard could it really be. I think it would draw more people because I go to fullsizebronco.com alot just to check out the new pics. I would love to see other rigs.

Why? It started as a Toyota site.... But we know the Jeep boys have fragile egos and need to see their stuff to make them feel better. Didn't realize the Bronco crowd was the same way.. :flipoff2:
why ????? rich , im joking with my jeep buddies that are on here. :beer:

How hard could it really be. I think it would draw more people because I go to fullsizebronco.com alot just to check out the new pics. I would love to see other rigs.
its not hard at all. and its not gonna draw more people. you can get online at any moment and nc4x4 has members logged in. i already said that fsb does the contest with bronco driver magazine and nc4x4 would have to be totally different . what works at one place wont work at another.

Here's an idea....
1) One person go make a post in the vehicle picture section. Explaining what's up.
2) When enough people have posted up, select the ones that will added to a poll to be voted on.
3) Go make a poll in the vehicle picture section, listing all the vehicle to be considered, possible posting the pics, or links to the other thread.
4) vote

The best part about this. That ANY MEMBER can do this, so anyone who thinks this is a great idea could step up and get this going...

Back