truck

pancake

Hello everyone IT is time for me to get another truck or suv and I don't know what I want. I was thinking about another tacoma.

I like somthing that is around 10 grand and is 4wd and get good gas mileage. And will last a long time.

SO what do Yall think will be good I just want to here what others think???

pancake said:

I like somthing that is around 10 grand and is 4wd and get good gas mileage. And will last a long time.

Isn't that what everyone wants? :flipoff2: How good of gas mileage are you looking for?

i dont think any thing lasts long if you drive into the bottom of a lake and leave it there :flipoff2:

PANCAKE!!!!!!!!!! Id get an older toy man.........it will handle a beating better than a new one, and will not break you when you are trying to fix all the crap you broke. Keep your junk out of the Miss. mud and properly maintain it and anything will last a long time.

Josh

Tacoma747 said:
I think Bud from Budbuilt has a nice black 98' Tacoma, you might try asking him if he wanted to sell it. :D

From what I hear he already did talk to Bud about it and Bud told him $10K with the dual cases and everything he has for it. I think you should go that route Pancake....... :D

I'll keep my eye out on our used and wholesale lot. We usually get something like you describe once every few weeks. How old/how many miles is too much?

Actually, we have a 98 4runner auto, 4x4, limited, leather, bling gold trim, etc w/ 107,000 miles and I think it's going for around $10,900.

If we get something besides a Toyota older than 5 years/80,000 miles it usually sits in the wholesale lot for a week and then gets trucked off. I can get them, but there would be no kind of warranty if it was going to the wholesaler.

Our used vehicles have a 30 day/1000 mile warranty. Our used Hondas get certified, get 7yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty and the remainder of the bumper to bumper, plus 12mo/12,000 mile bumper to bumper on top of that. And we do tires for life (if you come to us for your service).

Let me know if I can help in any way :D

I am NC now thing have been bad down in biloxi where I live I am glad I here Insted Of there I talked to my mom and sister they said everything was messed up bad. I had a plane ticket to go back wenday but I don't know if i will be able.

that 4 runner sounds where it at.

Take care of you and yours, and when stuff settles down for ya, drop me a line.

Back