trusted shop to install suspension kit

weaver1371

I'm looking for a trusted shop that does good work to install a suspension kit on my JK. I'm currently in Afghanistan, but my Jeep is around Cary NC, so I was looking around that area. I have heard of a couple places around Charlotte and could get it there if necessary. I'm just trying to make it easy on my family getting it there. But again, I just want it done right. I'll be home for R&R in Aug and I hope to have it done by then because I'm planning a trip to Uwharrie. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Please don't say"the best work around". That is pretty strong. I am sure there are a few shops around that are really good too.

Around Charlotte?? I don't think you'll beat MarsFab on price, customer service, quality, etc.. However, around the Raleigh area there are lots of great options.

I'd recommend Greg Slade @ 4 Wheel Parts in the Raleigh area. 4WPs isn't going anywhere and Greg will take care of you.

I have had work done a few places and there is no one I would recommend more than Mars Fab in the charlotte concord harrisburg area. So as far as I am concerned he is the best work around here.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. Like I said i'm in afghanistan and my niece has my jeep in Cary, so I'm trying to make it easy for her. Thanks again for all the suggestions, I will try and check them all out!

I'm sure there are a bunch of shops out there...can't speak for them but I can speak for Alex at Carolina Truggies...he does great work, especially when it comes to JK's, he's gotten a good bit of em under his belt here lately...come to think of it he's doin a 3.5 long arm/coil-over this week...He's right outside Charlotte in Indian Trail...only one I'd trust with my shit :beer:

Lots of great shops mentioned here.
Who ever you choose should give you a soldiers discount! Thanks for risking it all for me and mine!:usa:

Back