Tube Fenders

cj777

Looking for reccomendations on an individual or shop to build some tube fenders for my TJ. Obviously, I could by some prefabbed ones online, but I would rather give my money to the local guys. Prefer Triangle area, but will travel within NC for the right deal.

I have seen some nice ones come out of Brandon's shop, Rides.
Conover, NC
828 465-3800

how big of a difference is a YJ full tube fenders from TJ's??? i mean how hard is it to fit the Yj's on to a TJ. my friend at the shop has some brand NEW ones for a YJ and you could buy them from him. He is looking to get $250-300 obo

here is a tj we did

Attachments

• 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 401
I freind of mine wants me to make some for his Jeep, so after my first set, I'll have a jig in stock for that model. Unfortunately it may be a month or two before I can get to it. I'm backed up with paint and body work for about three weeks now. We just got done doing an 8.8 swap, and I'm using his ride as a test vehicle to design parts for future sale. Let me know down the road if you still need a set, as I will be transitioning over to more fab work in the future to get away from breathing fumes every day.

could you give me some more info about those tube fenders...are they full fender replacements and do yall have any plans for a high clearance fender? also price

these fenders are built off your factory ones. i have a body man, fabicator with over 30yrs expierence he can make anything you want. price varies depending on the style, flare, light, and finish you choose.

Back