Tubing Bender Vendor?

NickMaul

Hello Gracious Vendors of NC4x4,

Does anyone order or supply tube benders here in NC? I am looking at getting a bender for 1.75" tube. Not really picky on CLR or it being manual. New or used doesn't make a difference. Just looking to get into some bumpers and perhaps an interior cage.

I have done some looking around the web and shipping prices leave me broken hearted. Anyone have any good news for me??

TIA

Nick

check out jd2 in johnson city tn. its american made and family owned.

I use to work there and can tell you that its a first class operation.

check out jd2 in johnson city tn. its american made and family owned.

I use to work there and can tell you that its a first class operation.

I have been eyeing a jd2 model 3 for a while. I never knew they were in Johnson City TN. I guess that explains why their shipping to VA was the cheapest of other companies.

I was looking to strike a Black Friday deal but who knows. Anything else out there or perhaps someone is upgrading their setup and want to sell a used one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been eyeing a jd2 model 3 for a while. I never knew they were in Johnson City TN. I guess that explains why their shipping to VA was the cheapest of other companies.

I was looking to strike a Black Friday deal but who knows. Anything else out there or perhaps someone is upgrading their setup and want to sell a used one?

I have a JD model 32 that I bought direct a few years ago. No complaints at all. They normally run a 15 or 20% sale for Thanksgiving. If they don't, there is a code on pirate for 10% that is always good.

I may pick up a die or two this year myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IMG_20160509_185340.jpg

JD2 model 3 is exactly what Ive used for years. 1.75x180 die.

I think the JD2 is what I have too. Good bender but damn I cannot seem to get the math's right. lol!

Give it to me for a little while and I bet I can figure it out ;)

Might could work something out but you'd have to come get it.......

Back