Tubing

I drove by PM Tube this morning. It appears that they are no longer in business. Colfax Trailer & Repair has moved into the old PM Tube building at 217 Little Santee Rd.

So, does anyone know a pretty reasonable supplier? I can order Alro through work, but their online inventory really sucks.

That's a bit out of the way for me, but good info for anyone around that area! Thanks

There has to be a good supplier here in CLT.
I guess I'll try calling Alro

I can get sheet metal from a local scrap yard, but you only buy what they have. I do not think they will order for me. For what they have they are always really cheap like .05 cent a lb... even for the stuff on the shelves...

I usually get steel from Metal Supermarket in Charlotte. I have not priced any DOM there.

That's a bit out of the way for me, but good info for anyone around that area! Thanks

There has to be a good supplier here in CLT.
I guess I'll try calling Alro

I can get sheet metal from a local scrap yard, but you only buy what they have. I do not think they will order for me. For what they have they are always really cheap like .05 cent a lb... even for the stuff on the shelves...
I used Stock Car Steel for small quantity stuff in Charlotte.

i usually use the alro outlet. I think it's on industrial drive, not the one you can see from 40. So far they have always had what I needed and even though Dom is expensive I don't think they are much higher than other people. I bought somewhere around 25-28' of 2"x.25 wall not too long ago for upper and lower links and I think it was right around $200

Back