***Tuesday Night Jeep Club***August 17***Lake Norman NC***

GotLime?

We had about a dozen Jeeps last time. It was hot, but a lot of fun. I hope we have even more folks this time. If we keep this up, we'll be able to have the entire outside patio to ourselves!!!

Who: Everyone is invited!! Bring your family and friends!!

Hang out, talk Jeeps, grab a bite to eat, enjoy a few $2 drafts.

When: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: Duckworth's. Exit 36 in Mooresville. Right in front of the SuperTarget

Did I answer all your questions? If not, email me at chrisahughesatgmaildotcom.

Please respond with your name and a picture of your rig if you're coming out.

My name is Chris, I drive a bright green Jeep and I will be there!!

NC4x4 is funny:

38 people have viewed this thread and not one person has responded. But 2 or 3 people from here will show up. :lol:

I must admit, at least two of them was I. First to confirm location and second to see what your response was, and I agree.

I am running good as of last night so I will be there with the rig. So, what were the rules about that rock...?

Wish we could, but I had a nasty spill on the lake and am now laid up with a compression fracture in my back. Maybe next time!

Jay
Red Jeep!

I must admit, at least two of them was I. First to confirm location and second to see what your response was, and I agree.
I am running good as of last night so I will be there with the rig. So, what were the rules about that rock...?

Whover gets there first gets to park on the rock. But you have to strip down to your underwear and wave at the cars on 150 until everyoen arrives.

Jay, Sorry to hear you're laid up. Water is a lot harder than it looks. Get well soon!!

I may be able to make this. I will see how motivated I am tomorrow to pull the jeep off the trailer to drive out there.

Back