Turbo exchange in Concord N.C.

Jeff B

Thanos was right
Dropped the turbo off on Tuesday it was done on Wednesday at noon.
2000 psd 7.3 diesel
Work done to turbo,
Rebuilt with fresh bushings, seals & balanced. They installed the parts I brought them ( 1.0 turbine housing & Banks wicked wheel & waste gate actuator set @ 22 psi) with a 12 month warranty.
Here is what it looked like when I got it back.

I will recomend them to everybody I know:beer:

Attachments

• turbo2.jpg
    turbo2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 536
Ill second that, I delt with them a number of years back getting a CT26 for my 4runner, they ate half or my core charge and did a outstanding job on the turbo. I have recommended them to a number or people and they have also had great results.

I can recommend them too. They donated two very large turbos for our senior design project at UNCC, and were just generally very helpful and easy to deal with.

Update.
I heard a noise from the turbo on the truck on Monday found 2 top bolts that hold the turbine housing on had backed out. Called & talked to somebody at turbo exchange & they said if it stopped the noise it would be ok. Heard the noise again yesterday & called again & this time talked to Andre, he said get it off & bring it to him, I was sweating this cause it is 3 weeks out of warranty & can't afford to drop $400 on another rebuild.
GF dropped it off this morning at 7:00am Andre called me at 8:00am & said turbo is rebuilt at no charge to me.
Now thats standing behind your product.

I installed it this afternoon & it looked as the first pic when I got it back today.

So far I am very happy with the way they handeled my situation.

Back