UFC SHAMROCK vs ORTIZ

Shamrock is gonna get abused just like he did the first time. If he doesn't retire after tonight its because he is too hard-headed. Ken Shamrock is too old school to be able to compete with todays fighters. He is simply not as well rounded as a top notch fighter today has to be.

Couldn't have said it better. :D
cumminsdzl said:
Shamrock is gonna get abused just like he did the first time. If he doesn't retire after tonight its because he is too hard-headed. Ken Shamrock is too old school to be able to compete with todays fighters. He is simply not as well rounded as a top notch fighter today has to be.

Ortiz in the second round is my call. I think he'll take him from a standing/striking offense. no longer than round 3.

Ken is an old time fighter that is very stubborn to try to learn new stuff. The competition is way better than what it was 10 years ago.. Ken is also 42 years old and his conditioning isn't what it used to be. Ken isn't even a top 25 fighter. I still think Tito could have ended the fight early in their last meet, but he wanted to punish Ken, I beleive he will do the same again. This fight is only happening because they're both being paid well to show up. The only thing he has going for him........ he is still tough as hell.

Tito wins in 1:08 by TKO in the 1st. Tito got him against the fence and pelted him with about 5 good elbows. Ken got up and was fine, but He looked defenseless as he was receiving elbows.

rbo1577186 said:
Tito wins in 1:08 by TKO in the 1st. Tito got him against the fence and pelted him with about 5 good elbows. Ken got up and was fine, but He looked defenseless as he was receiving elbows.

and to think, people paid good money to watch 1 minute and 8 seconds of someone beating the hell out someone else.

Duane

I paid for it and laughed my ass off when grandpa got knocked the F out. LOL

I hope he retires b4 he gets embarrased again. as for the tim sylvia v. andre arlovski fight--- that blows. andre owned the fight the whole time, sylvia is a great counterpuncher but I don't think it warranted a win.

oh well. great fights tonight.

ps- I HATE THAT YVES GOT BEATDOWN- HE'S GONNA BE A STAR :D

rbo1577186 said:
Ken is also 42 years old and his conditioning isn't what it used to be.

AGE HAS NOTHING ON IT

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO RANDY "THE NATURAL" CONTOUR IS?

IT WAS HIM THAT BEAT TITO'S ACE BEFORE! YA HE WAS 42 AS WELL WHEN HE DID IT!

CRAPPY FIGHT AND I BET ON THAT THERE WILL BE REMATCH REAL SOON!

rbo1577186 said:
Tito wins in 1:08 by TKO in the 1st.

CLRracer said:
and to think, people paid good money to watch 1 minute and 8 seconds of someone beating the hell out someone else.
Duane

is that any different than the early Tyson years? how many times could you've said:

"Tyson wins in 0:## or 1:## by TKO in the 1st"...and then have somebody ask why'd you pay that much money to see it...

maybe Shamrock needs to go back to WWE fulltime...:D...cause he'll never be "grandpa" as long as Ric Flair keeps rasslin'...

Greg

AGE HAS NOTHING ON IT

Everyone's body is a little different. Aging effects different people at different times. Randy was just able to be at that age and be in good shape, Ken isn't.
Ever seen a 45 year old look like they're 35 and vice versa..

RedneckTj said:
They will fight again and Tito will win! Shamrock is ignorant and i hope he gets his jaw crushed so he cant open it up again.:flipoff2:

Fixed it for You!

I hope they don't fight again, IT'd be way too embarrassing for the old man.
His time has come and gone.

Chris_M said:
Fixed it for You!
I hope they don't fight again, IT'd be way too embarrassing for the old man.
His time has come and gone.

I agree

Ken WAS the man back in the day. Tito talks that much to get under his opponents skin. it works. that is probably why ken was in the locker room before Tito broke a sweat. :flipoff2:

Back