Ultimate Ride...??

BigJUGGY

My Philosophies on Wheelin'....

Maybe I just always Saw against the Grain....

Anybody else besides me a real 'El Cheapo wheeler....I mean does anyone else find incredible happiness in taking a real sleeper ie ...Total BEATER machine out there and watching jaws drop.....??

Sure I would like to sink my Entire paycheck on parts every week, but it ain't gonna happen...I do what I can as the bills allow, but you aint' gotta break the bank just ta get down the trail...gotta winch/tow strap...that's what they for....once in a while everybodies taggin along there...So What...

Maybe I don't need the Ultimate Ride to have fun...Or MAYBE...!!!!
I'm just OLD SCHOOL....

Don't get me wrong I like Buggies & 4+ Links an' Beadlocks an' Fool Injectors and stuff, but hey bottom line I like to just Get Out Thar an Enjoy The Day..

BRING What U Got and We'll Get the SHow OFF The Road....

Thar's my $.02 for today...just what i was thinkin'''....Is it FRIDAY YET???

I'm ready !!! :beer:

Later,

BigJUGGY :driver:

I know what you mean. My truck isn't what most people would consider built, but so far it has taken me the place i want to go. I think sometimes that the more you build your rig up, the less places you have to wheel that are actually a challenge. I don't want to have to drive 4-6 hours to challenge myself, when a quick run to uwharrie can do it right now.

I know all this changes the longer you have been wheeling, and im sure my desire for bigger and better rigs will win in the end, but man, im having fun right now for cheap. :)

As long as you're having fun... I've seen some fairly factory rides and some real POS's Really get it done on the trails. Yoda's make good 4x4's. My step dad had and 83 with 30 or 32's ?? that would go anywhere. (Almost) Got it stuck in Belews Creek one night...

Back