UNC vs Duke - I'd Shoot His Windows Out Too

J.C.

Volunteer
Just to stir things up a bit :)

Back in the day, 1964, I lived next door to Duke b'ball coach Vic Bubbas. I was an AVID Carolina fan and worshiper of Billy Cunningham, used to ride my bicycle to UNC to watch them practice. All the old Duke greats, Art Heyman, Hack Tyson, Juff Mullins, used to come over to his house and hang out in the back yard and I'd yell insults across the fence like the teenage dork I was. After one particularly aggravating experience I shot out every window on one side of his house with my BB gun. Got caught of course and had to help my Dad replace all the windows. I look back on that experience with great fondness but in retrospect, regret that I didn't take advantage of the opportunity to hang out with those great players. But 40 years later............
If I lived next door to Coack "K", I'd shoot all his windows out too :)

That's a tough one...I'm also pretty much a lifetime Wolfpack fan...I hate both of them so much, I really don't care. I usually pull for the worse team to win, just to screw up the other team's record!
:)
That and maybe all their star players to knock each other out for the rest of the season...:flipoff2:

im neighbors with Herb Sendek or however you spell it. his little daughters always used to throw their toys and whatnot over the fence into my yard. the players always go to his house on holidays and eat dinner, and they always play touch football in the street instead of basketball

i hope and pray every time duke and carolina play that they'll somehow all kill eachother:flipoff2:

I was at the game tuesday night too. Man that place was going crazy. I would have done anything to see us beat Duke. But, I would rather lose to Duke every day than lose to State. haha. In "our" (UNC students') opinion, State fans are a different breed and we think they hate our guts for some reason, can't seem to figure out why....... GO HEELS!!!

pheery said:
JJ is a frickin stud.
Sure he is..........just ask him. :rolleyes:
He said the reason he didn't leave Duke early for the NBA was so he could finish out his legacy at Duke. Good thing he shoots a basketball through the hoop rather than his head.............it would never fit.
GO HEELS!

IKUZUS said:
Sure he is..........just ask him. :rolleyes:
He said the reason he didn't leave Duke early for the NBA was so he could finish out his legacy at Duke. Good thing he shoots a basketball through the hoop rather than his head.............it would never fit.
GO HEELS!

he is a stud.

Back