UNIBODY!!!

bronco4jesus

Joined the Band
Banned
This kid in my class is stuck on the thought that cherokees (87-01) are not unibodies. How do i get through to these narrow minded people?

I even told him and my entire class that if he can find a body lift for a 95 cherokee i will give them 100 dollars. Do any of you have links to sites or some type of info i can give to this dude?

~mike

Take in a picture of the, er, "should-be" frame area in front of the rear wheel well.
Ask them to point out the frame and where it meets the body, and where you might install such a body lift.

Offer anyone $200 if they can show the body mount points. Tell them they owe YOU that if they can't find them.

Ignore the dumb. They will drag you down.

ask him to show you some muffler bearings too

He also tried to tell me today when i proved him wrong..that wranglers are unibody...and that he was mistaken

This made me flip..he said that the 879316247816932467 body lift kits for wranglers (tjs, cjs, yjs..etc) were for the suspension..ive given up on this guy...and i had my seat changed in class....

Hes a dodge man also.....if it aint chevy...then i dont care (dont pay anymind to my personal rig)

Back