Universal Services

kupe

If you need any driveshaft services please try Frank and the guys at Universal Automotive off I85 exit 58. Dropped off a shaft that needed resleeved on Saturday and it was done before I needed it on Tuesday. This was my fourth shaft they have done for me and all have been on time and fairly priced. I have no problems driving from Stanley to get consistent quality workmanship. Thanks again guys.
Dave.

They made me a custom front shaft with a 10" slip yoke in 2 days!! Top notch shop.Their # is, 704.598.7282

Thanks Dave I appreciate the call out, and I glad your happy with our work. Oh and by the way the shop name is Universal Automotive off exit 58, Universal service is my uncles shop in charlotte.

thanks again guys

Its a bit ironic that Im from Stanley too, and have used them before and been happy with the product and price, but it's true.

Thanks Dave I appreciate the call out, and I glad your happy with our work. Oh and by the way the shop name is Universal Automotive off exit 58, Universal service is my uncles shop in charlotte.
thanks again guys

I'll put kudos in for Universal Service. Did a bang up job for my rear driveshaft 5 years ago.

Roughshod went there recently and was happy with their work too.

I've been trying my best to break the shafts they've been making for me for about 3 years now.. haven't had any failures. :)

thanks again guys

Whats you uncles name? I got my 2 peice front shaft made by them a while back. I believe I got your shop and his confused but he did have good prices and turn around.

His name is Tim, and yes they do top notch work also.

I've been trying my best to break the shafts they've been making for me for about 3 years now.. haven't had any failures. :)

I don't know Rich if you ain't broke one yet you must not be wheelin it hard enough.

I don't know Rich if you ain't broke one yet you must not be wheelin it hard enough.

top-loaders do help with keeping the driveshaft out of the rocks....

I going to go with you drive like a fairy.... :flipoff2:

no carnage so my rig won...and so did my wallet. :flipoff2:

thanks again guys

Thank you for being a dependable shop.

No problem guys

Back