Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scott@BigCreek

BigCreek.rocks
We have our 4WD - 101 Training dates set through October. Next Class October 27th.

$199.00. This price is per person. You must provide your own 4WD
licensed and insured vehicle. Your friend, relative and/or spouse may share your vehicle at the same per person price. A person ages 8 to 13 may participate for free. 6 person minimum to hold class. Price includes two experienced instructors. 12 maximum.
You must pre-pay via check or PayPal. Contact Scott Fields at 336-906-1644 or Uwharrie4w@aol.com

4WD - 101
- Welcome, Meet and Greet, Forms/Paperwork
- PowerPoint - 4WD Familiarization
- 360 Vehicle Walk Around Pre-Trip Inspection
- Obstacle Course Coaching
- Box Lunch(included in price) - provided by Eldorado Outpost
- Recovery Familiarization
- Hi-Lift Jack Familiarization
- Trail Ride
- Return from trail Ride, Completion Materials**

**Also included in class (take home stuff): LED lighted pen, T-shirt, UORTC sticker, training info in spiral bound notebook and a Certificate of Completion!

REMEMBER : Invest in YOU, the driver FIRST - vehicle second!

Proven Fact! - One can travel just as far with a stock or near stock vehicle if the driver has the
Skills!
Just think what you can do with a modified vehicle and MUCH safer too,
For You, Your loved ones and your vehicle!
The enviroment will benefit also!

Please - TREAD Lightly!

Last edited:
Hello 4x4 Clubs!

I would like to offer special/custom training classes available to all 4WD Clubs.

Your Club sets the curriculum (custom Class): Expedient Field Repair, Recovery, Obstacle Course Coaching, PowerPoint, Advanced Driving Techniques, Caravanning, Expedition Readiness, TREAD Lightly!, etc. - to name a few available. Or I can set the curriculum for you! 10 club members (minimum per class) - $125 per club member. You supply your own 4WD vehicle.

We set the dates together.

I provide Free camping for the weekend (Friday and Saturday Night on the UORTC property), Teaching materials, T-shirts, Stickers, LED lighted pen, Certificate of Completion, 2 experienced instructors and of course great instruction and coaching!

Class will last approximately 8 hours and will take place on a Saturday, starting in July 2012.

E-mail or call with questions and to set your class up today.

"Once you think you know everything, that's when you need to go back to school !"

Best Regards,

Back