UORTC - 4WD Training

tlucier

I attended the June 16’th UORTC 4WD training course and I can’t believe how much I learned in a one day training session with Scott & Ben. These two guys have a passion for this sport that is second to none. They were incredibly patient with the entire class and wanted to make sure that we all got everything out of the class that we expected. I learned new tips, driving tools for my skills toolbox, and I learned a lot about what my Jeep can do and shouldn’t do. They challenged me by not letting me turn on my ARBs during the training and during the Uwharrie trail ride, and I’m better for it. I went over some rocks in open/open during the trail ride that I probably would have bypassed locked. Scott & Ben didn’t make anyone do something they didn’t feel comfortable with, but challenged us all to get everything we could from the course. Well worth the money for this course in my opinion. I’m more confident and learned skills without tearing up my Jeep with the trial & error method. I recommend this course to those that are new and those that want a refresher or have been out of the sport for a while (like me). Thanks Scott & Ben! If you guys decide to have a 201 course I will be in for that!

Back