up-n-over's Cummins Powered 4Runner

J.C.

Volunteer
Robert's rig was a real hit at the Rockvember event where we displayed it at the SFWDA booth. This Cummins powered Runner on 46" Mickey's bolted to 406 Unimog axles is almost ready to hit the trails after a lengthy build. Just some fine tuning of the suspension and brakes and this beast will be joining CTB on some rides, hopefully for our December 11th year end ride at Uwharrie!

Thanks for the posting the pics John. It was nice hanging out with you.

Thanks for the props cltdba. It is a little different, but it grows on you...

I just found out today that I probably will be in China December 5-15. Looks like I will miss the shindig.

I just found out today that I probably will be in China December 5-15. Looks like I will miss the shindig.

I find it interesting that you posted this yesterday and today North Korea attacks South Korea. China is North Korea's primary financial and political support. Interested in seeing what comes of that.

Man that 4runner is amazing and unpractical but I LOVE IT!

2 of my favorite things clean old 4runners with a cummins powerplant nothing better love the build man wish i could be in the states to watch this thing!

Awesome RIG, Would have loved to see that thing conquer Tellico, or Robbinsville. Maybe I will get to see it conquer Golden Mountain in 2011, or Harlan, or...Somewhere that has worthy obsticles.

Wish you the best of luck in China this month. Sorry, Took out my soap box ranting.

COOL RIG, hope to meet you on the trail soon!

Back