Ure 6-4

jeepeater2003

hey all

should have the jeep done by this weekend so i am planning a trip to URE.
should be atleast 2 jeeps (one with 37's and me)
we will be there that friday afternoon till that sunday.

if anyone is going to be up there it would be cool to meet up with some people and put names to faces.

tyler

pheery said:
what all did you do? post some pics of the process...

i think the question is what didn't i do. I would post pics but my comp. isn't connected to the internet and i have to use my moms so my camera doens't connect to hers.

I have done dana 300 x-case, twin stick, longer driveshaft, longer custom brake lines, dana 60 rear with new bearings and seals, dana 44 front with x-over steering, sky steering arm, all new brakes, disks front and rear, front ds undecied on what to do, new seals in xcase, dana 300 clocking ring, comp. cut, 4"leds brake lights and rear corner diamond plate, moved gas tank into rear, xj springs out back with 2 leaves from yj pack, waggy springs up front, jc whitney, just ordered 39.5 TSL's with 15" rims, new. and i KNOW there is alot more im forgetting. ill try and post picks this wknd

tyler

rear, licon locked. front is full time and im searching as we speak on how to turn it into part time.

tyler

ps. anyone have any info on how to turn a fulltime dana 44 front (77 dodge) into parttime?

sounds awesome.

but there aint nothing one ton about a dana 44 fella. :flipoff2: just giving you shit. good work on the jeep. oh and you better chromo that 44 with 39.5 tsl's.

shit, it might as well be one ton with a 6cylinder on a little ass jeep. i am contemplating what to do about the front axle right now though. if its going to cost me more than 500$ to do the front lock out then i will just get a dana 60 front eventually but if it will cost less than that then ill upgrade front and rear shafts,gears,lockers and ujoints in a year or two.

tyler

p.s. is that better?

Back