URE july 9th (my first wheelin)

SQROOT16

Went to URE for the first time. Just got the cherokee. Shane took me up daniel to start, then kodak etc... i didnt know what i was in for but im ready for bigger now. The guy who owned it before me was a rice burner and didnt take as good care of it. so i have been getting things fixed.

first of all to start it off, the trailer got loose and took some of the truck with it.

stewart met up with us for about an hour or 3 to begin
Shane went with us, lil mike, and zack. later that night lil99tj caught up with us from hickory and brought us down the mountain.

6:00 a.m. start to get to outpost at 9:00 damn you shane (YAHHHNNNN)
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v441_tangeloman_jeep_IMG_2659.jpg

early carnage

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v441_tangeloman_jeep_IMG_2663.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v441_tangeloman_jeep_IMG_2661.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v441_tangeloman_jeep_IMG_2660.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v441_tangeloman_jeep_IMG_2664.jpg

looks good. finally got it runnen huh.

tyler

ps. i can tell your a newbe. you let shane spot you

You got the perfect XJ to make Uwharrie fun, if you make it bigger and better you're gonna take the fun out of that place. Nice looking XJ ....you thought of loaning that thing out to car lots for there "Midnight Madness" sales? Just joking with ya, a lot of lights on that mug.

BIGWOODY said:
You got the perfect XJ to make Uwharrie fun, if you make it bigger and better you're gonna take the fun out of that place. Nice looking XJ ....you thought of loaning that thing out to car lots for there "Midnight Madness" sales? Just joking with ya, a lot of lights on that mug.

you said midnight madness!!!!!!!!!

Xj looks good.......... :huggy:

Yeah, I am looking to fill the rest of my roof rack up with lights. I figure about six more. Four more on front and two on back. That is as many tabs as i put on the rack. I'll pm you when I actuall have any cash(which might be a very long time)

Nice looking XJ man. I like the pics. Lemmie know when you are going wheeling again. i'd like to go. Mine is about the same size. Maybe we could get a cherokee/commanche run going on this board... :D -Josh

Back