URE trip 8/1-8/5

Rox&Mud

CTB
We're making a last minute trip to URE this weekend. Anyone going to be out there or want to come out wheeling?
We'll be staying at Arrowhead.

I will be up there Saturday and will stop in camp to say hey if you are around. Need to chat with Janet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

We'll most likely be camping right beside her. Are you wheeling Saturday or just visiting w/ Janet?

Not wheelin. Just going to visit her prior to the meeting about the range.

Hi, I was thinking of heading out to URE on Sunday (possibly Saturday) to wheel and wouldn't mind linking up then. Thx

Hi, where and what time will you guys be linking up in the mornings? I am looking good for Sunday, I will be driving a black 85 Toyota pickup that I will trailer in. Thanks.

Hi, where and what time will you guys be linking up in the mornings? I am looking good for Sunday, I will be driving a black 85 Toyota pickup that I will trailer in. Thanks.
We are staying at Arrowhead campground site 20.
We can meet there or the outpost.
Any time after 8 on Sunday is good for us.
What time are you planning on getting down here?
We are in a Sage color Grand Cherokee lifted on 33's winch etc

Are you going to make Saturday too?

Last edited:
Hi and thx. I'm tagging along so whatever is easiest for you I can make happen. I do have a Dodge 2500 and trailer I am towing my Toyota in with. I can park at the Outpost and meet you at Arrowhead 8'ish on Sunday, whatever time is best for yall. Saturday is family time with my little ones. The Toyota has an NC Tag so no street issues. It in on 35's, locked, winch, recovery gear, half shane driver, etc, no issues running anything in URE except mud. Please let me know and thanks again.

It was definitely fun, don't think I've ever run the trails that quickly before. No problem on the spot, happy to help anytime.

See ya next time...

Back