URE Workday Gift Certificates??

broncosbybart

Is it 5 YET?
A couple of us from carolinabroncos were out at URE this past weekend. We picked up a bunch of trash. As in typical fashion, most of it was alum cans of Bud Light.

That said, has anyone gone to Bud or any other producers of what ends up being trail trash in an effort to get an incentive to be used for work efforts? Not my idea, but was the idea of Nick H, with us. He was thinking of sending some pictures of the trash collected and sending it out along with a description of trail maintenance and related activities. Thoughts?

Visuals are everything. What would be good is to do a weekend clean up of all the trails by groups and then line up all the can on a section of the trail to show how much of the trail is covered by one weekend of cans. It may be a good visul the forestry department can use to show how much of an impact it is. I really do think that URE needs to start promoting recycling.

Shit honestly save the can food service aluminum is at pretty good price "up" my way!!! I know a few bud reps from where i work at the race track and they are sponsers ill ask and see if they do anything like this would def make em look better and more enviromentally friendly!!!

Shit honestly save the can food service aluminum is at pretty good price "up" my way!!! I know a few bud reps from where i work at the race track and they are sponsers ill ask and see if they do anything like this would def make em look better and more enviromentally friendly!!!

sounds like a plan on that. let us know what they say. i don't have any contacts or an 'in' with anyone.

URE needs to promote recycling??????? Like they don't have enough to do. Picking up after yourself should be common sense! As well as not drinking alcohol on the trail which is illegal anyway.

Sorry, but you lost all the people we are talking about here when you said common sense. That went out the window along time ago.

Heck, if you have noticed ya'll, the FS has taken all the old garbage cans away and only put a few back out to replace the others. Kinda shooting themselves in the foot in the process, or us in the foot that goes and cleans these trails up all the time. Not as many cans means they soon overflow and then people just throw it on the ground. Now these new ones are nice and way more expensive, but still.

Back