UTV Builds

A KOH X3 testing our high clearance a arms and trailing arms. We originally built this car a couple years back for its previous owner but the Torq locker crew has been keeping it up well.
d9be3b53b0688dad326adcbe8c0f6465.jpg
793b4c99ff5999796a6c7309971509fe.jpg
e1c0b973068acda5dd8be8a05aa9499e.jpg
14bd34ab72754564ddf8f77171a0fb72.jpg
af0a147e6746b00459924128016f0ba8.jpg
b567c88608687c75afe4327f18ea685e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

THOSE ARE SICK! Would shop tour be out of the question to a small dedicated group of welding students from a Community College?

I was watching the Torq locker rig yesterday,pretty cool to see the stuff you're doing with utvs now man!

THOSE ARE SICK! Would shop tour be out of the question to a small dedicated group of welding students from a Community College?
A small group would be fine. We've got things crammed in here but we could do a small walk through. They could see the raw materials, fixtures, finishing, CNC machines and everything and it could be a cool little trip. Since things are so crammed though I would have to create a waiver for them to sign just in case though.

I was watching the Torq locker rig yesterday,pretty cool to see the stuff you're doing with utvs now man!
Thanks man. Yeah I've been trying to take our UTV parts to the next level over what other companies do. They're definitely unique to say the least.

Wow! Those are sick. Those long arms are impressive.

Question...and I don't mean to offend by any means as I'm ignorant to all of this, but at what point do you just build from scratch instead of rebuilding a stock UTV? Is it so you don't have to deal with reinventing the wheel with regards to the engine, computer, etc.? Or is having the corporate brand and identity still intact important in the racing world?

Wow! Those are sick. Those long arms are impressive.

Question...and I don't mean to offend by any means as I'm ignorant to all of this, but at what point do you just build from scratch instead of rebuilding a stock UTV? Is it so you don't have to deal with reinventing the wheel with regards to the engine, computer, etc.? Or is having the corporate brand and identity still intact important in the racing world?
The majority of the race series are requiring that the lower frame rail, suspension mounting points and engine/trans mounting points are completely stock. So you have to start with a chassis and an engine and trans. To get everything to marry together it's easiest and best to run the factory diffs and such so you really are better off building a stock car vs starting from scratch.

The majority of the race series are requiring that the lower frame rail, suspension mounting points and engine/trans mounting points are completely stock. So you have to start with a chassis and an engine and trans. To get everything to marry together it's easiest and best to run the factory diffs and such so you really are better off building a stock car vs starting from scratch.

Understood. Awesome work!

A small group would be fine. We've got things crammed in here but we could do a small walk through. They could see the raw materials, fixtures, finishing, CNC machines and everything and it could be a cool little trip. Since things are so crammed though I would have to create a waiver for them to sign just in case though.

Definitely, we have a club started at school. We would also have them sign a waiver for travels and any liability as well. If my boss likes it we will be in touch.
THANK YOU!

Back