Uwharrie March 16 & 17 Workday/Tread Lightly! & John Deere Stewardship Project

Which days i'll be able to volunteer.

• Total voters
me and wife will try to come if get baby sitter and a tent

For camping Friday night is there any particular time to be there and where exactly to go?

Sent from my mobile Toyota base using Tapatalk

For camping Friday night is there any particular time to be there and where exactly to go?

No particular time. Camping is on the UORTC Property, located directly across the street from the Eldorado Outpost. I'm camping too so I will be there to help give you direction. Thanks

Workdays- Saturday and Sunday- All volunteers are meeting on the UORTC Property at 0900 both mornings. Not at Hunt Camp!

Great time today. From the stuff i seen today alot of stuff got done today with still more getting done tomorrow. Big props to John Deere to coming out in force today. ANd then ofcourse Tread Lightly was out there in force today also. I want to say we had about 60 people if not more. Great turn out today. I got pulled away to move them boulders out by the highway 109 / hunt camp. Got as many of those moved as i could with my tractor today also.

Had a great time this weekend. It was a very productive workday, still things that need to be done but got a lot done.

Some pics.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363558437.415264.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363558454.537504.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363558465.721246.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363558489.014075.jpg

Anybody get any pics of the guardrail that we put up at falls Dam, I forgot to take any after it was finished, blocked off a large section that was expanding a little too much.

I did not make this last workday(first one ive missed this year) A BIG thankyou to everyone that made it out, youre time and effort I greatly appreciate!!

Anybody get any pics of the guardrail that we put up at falls Dam, I forgot to take any after it was finished, blocked off a large section that was expanding a little too much.

I didn't even have my camera or phone Sunday.

Back