Uwharrie Spring Run April 30 - May 2, 2010

eagleswarrior

I'm ready to get back on the trails and this time I'll FINALLY have my own pickup to take out :driver:...Excited to hang out with you guys again for a great weekend!! looking at setting some dates...I was thinking maybe April, 30 - May, 2 ?!?!?! Any suggestions? Just let me know if these dates suit everyone and lets go ahead and start a list...
Uwharrie, Southeast Custom 4x4 Spring Run (FOR EVERYONE)..
1. Daniel & Family

I'm ready to get back on the trails and this time I'll FINALLY have my own pickup to take out :driver:...Excited to hang out with you guys again for a great weekend!! looking at setting some dates...I was thinking maybe April, 30 - May, 2 ?!?!?! Any suggestions? Just let me know if these dates suit everyone and lets go ahead and start a list...
1. Daniel & Family
2. Jeff B. & Jules, Erin & frida.
Added.

Originally Posted by eagleswarrior
I'm ready to get back on the trails and this time I'll FINALLY have my own pickup to take out ...Excited to hang out with you guys again for a great weekend!! looking at setting some dates...I was thinking maybe April, 30 - May, 2 ?!?!?! Any suggestions? Just let me know if these dates suit everyone and lets go ahead and start a list...
1. Daniel & Family
2. Jeff B. & Jules, Erin & frida.
3. Ray Powell

Hey eagles I met you at the big rockvember thing if you remember I wont be deploying this summer so I will be at uwharrie as much as I can!Also I wanted to talk to you about joining yalls club since Ill be around now,im based in goldsboro but from asheboro so count me in for those dates!

Hey eagles I met you at the big rockvember thing if you remember I wont be deploying this summer so I will be at uwharrie as much as I can!Also I wanted to talk to you about joining yalls club since Ill be around now,im based in goldsboro but from asheboro so count me in for those dates!
cool man!! glad to have another yota out!! My toyota gets to be tested for the first time!!

Thats the same weekend of the spring event at the farm. Tough choice but the farm is closer . . .

Thats the same weekend of the spring event at the farm. Tough choice but the farm is closer . . .

Also the weekend of SFWDA Trailfest in Coal Creek. Coal Creek is further but better than both :)

Good luck with the run eagle, just picking at Jeff :)

Where is coal creek?

Coal creek is in TN. (look up Windrock) That place is CRAZY! I havnt wheeled there but I have ridden the DH mountain bike trails there and they are some of the best on the East coast.

Southeast Custom Uwharrie Spring Run April 30th - May 2nd

Now these dates aren't set in stone...I'm still looking to see whats best for you guys...Lets everyone agree on a good date...If more say they would rather go ahead on the dates we have then thats what we'll do but if not then we'll change it!!

Dangit...I didn't realize that was the same weekend as the BDB's farm event...I would like to go to that as well but not gonna be able to make it...Those guys really represented the Rockvember event well...I enjoyed having them... But I wouldn't be able to host one and go to another one as well for having to work on the weekends...For those that could still make the dates is that good with you guys?

I like the dates that are set.

OK here's a question to you guys...I could go either way but wanted to put it out there to you all...There is a gentleman at Uwharrie that catured our VIP dinner for the Rockvember event and has an extremely nice area for camping with a nice pavillion and bon fire area...He has electrical hookup, outdoor shower, and outdoor toilet...He has became a close friend of mine and I know he'd take great care of us...He said he'd let us pay $7 a tent (no person minimum) if we'd like to hang out and he'd provide lights and music... OR if this doesn't sound like the weekend ya'll are looking for, we could go to Yates Place or another free camp ground area and get more out in the woods...any suggestions?

I'm ok with that, but I have 2 dobermans that stay at camp when I'm wheeling tied up.

Will this be an issue?

Cool!

Back