Uwharrie trip week of opening

Well, I posted and then forgot to check back. I may try to go on May 15th.

No telling when they will start going around unlocking all of the gates. Since the 15th is a Friday, to avoid the weekend crowd, the following week would probably be more of a sure thing, assuming the May 15 opening date becomes reality.

@BIGWOODY maybe you should consider getting an electric bike! Ultimate stealth.

@junkxj I’ve gone full apocalyptica

Can run the 2 stroke pretty hard with no one else on the trails , or so I’ve heard

It is stupid for anyone to illegally run the trails. It is selfish and could ultimately cause permanent closure of the trails to everyone. Please do not be selfish. Persons doing this should be punished/prosecuted.

I think that NC4x4 should take down any threads bragging about breaking the law. I don't care who you are, you should be banned from NC4x4.com if you make any posts condoning or bragging about illegally riding the trails.

It is stupid for anyone to illegally run the trails. It is selfish and could ultimately cause permanent closure of the trails to everyone. Please do not be selfish. Persons doing this should be punished/prosecuted.

I think that NC4x4 should take down any threads bragging about breaking the law. I don't care who you are, you should be banned from NC4x4.com if you make any posts condoning or bragging about illegally riding the trails.
I agree....we were on a horse and that is totally ok for some reason.

I agree....we were on a horse and that is totally ok for some reason.

it's because horse shit is good for the vegatition.

Back