Uwharrie

Good job on the vid...

Personally, I prefer the sound on the video to be 75% what was recorded, and no more than 25% music...

We love videos!

BUCKETOBOLTS said:
I love the vids. Vids are much better than Pics, for those of us with broadband that is.

I just can't find anywhere to host the 2-hour, 1 minute vid I made (with music...at a 75/25 ratio ;) )...

Greg

Thanks guys.

I have version of the same video with less editing and no music at all if you want me to post it LOL.

bigwaylon said:
I just can't find anywhere to host the 2-hour, 1 minute vid I made (with music...at a 75/25 ratio ;) )...

Greg

You work for the biggest telco in the southeast and can't find some space on a server and leech some bandwidth? You need to buy one of your resident geeks lunch or something. ;)

Joel said:
You work for the biggest telco in the southeast and can't find some space on a server and leech some bandwidth? You need to buy one of your resident geeks lunch or something. ;)

nah...I'd rather risk somebody else's job... ;)

maybe I oughta call the Rutger's guy... :D

Greg

bigwaylon said:
nah...I'd rather risk somebody else's job... ;)

maybe I oughta call the Rutger's guy... :D

Greg

You can get small videos up there but nothing more than 10 or 15MB. Tim (Rutgers guy) didn't know how to fix it so Jason Nash has been hosting my videos for me (Thanks again Jason!). :)

Back