Value of 91 Land Cruiser...

Nissan11

Ive got a buddy looking at a toyota land cruiser but neither one of us are sure what the value of them are. The one he is looking at is a 91 with 230,000 miles on it. It runs and drives great. It appears to have about 3" of suspension lift, but I dont know anything about coil type suspension. It has 33" mud terrains, ARB front bumper with a warn winch. It also has the working (factory Im guessing) real locker. The body is in pretty good shape with a couple small dents and the hood needs paint. The seller is asking $7000, whih seems high to me for something with so many miles. I can get you guys some pics if it would help. What do you think it is worth? Thanks!

too much! If it is a 91 model It doesn't have a rear locker..that didn't start until 93(I'm 99% sure of this) it does have a center diff lock

The center diff is your your transfer case. locking the center diff means turning it from all wheel drive to 4 wheel drive, which really only means two wheel drive unless you have full lockers in the axles.

a locker in the axle makes both tires turn equally.

And yes...$7000 is too much.

Back