Vinyl Graphics

ReconH3

Before going out and just giving my money to some unknown business, I thought I'd hit up the forum first. Anyone here do custom vinyl stickers? I need them in military colors like tan, flat dark earth, or OD. This has to be in the Raleigh/Durham/triangle area. Let me know if you can make something with these colors. Thanks in advance.

Al

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

I have a guy but he is not in R/D/CH but he can ship....

I also used Bighorn with great results, after taking Rons recommendation.

kcoley on this board also does this too. She isn't a big outfit, just a college student. She is who did my upnover II on my Jeep

Great info guys. Thanks so much. I've contacted a couple of these and we'll see which ones can make what I need. Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

You get cut vinyl from Big Horn?

Heck Scott would tatoo your azz if you gave him a chance....lol.
yeah he can do cut vinyl....

Let me know if I can help, and I am local not in CO ;) With that being said some of Big Horns decal prices in volume would be tough to beat but for one off type things I can compete ;)

Al I have a badass vinyl guy. He's a personal friend and his company is pretty well know for that kinda thing here in Charlotte. The company is Andark and if you need his info I can send it over. He just wrapped Travis' buggy and it turned out great.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328805016.702344.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328805016.702344.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 275
Thanks Alex but it's a bit far. I need to see vinyl samples in person to see what was the best match. If I was ever to do a full digital camo wrap I'd know who to go. :D

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Back