Wall mounted Electric Pressure washer?

Mac5005

IMG_6687.jpeg
IMG_6688.jpeg
Like the title says, I’m curious what NC4X4 knows about wall mounted electric pressure washers?

At my shop, I’m always rolling out the gas pressure washer hooking all up to wash a car and then disconnecting and storing.

Near where I wash everything is a wall with both electric and water.

Rolling the gas unit out this morning, it dawned on me, does anyone make a wall mounted electric pressure washer.

The perfect setup would be high wall mounted, electric, with a hose reel for the wand.

I have electric and water there, so it wouldn’t be difficult to have a hose reel either inside the door or a quick coupler outside for the hose to plug in through the wall.

Anyone know anything about these or even know where to begin to look/gain info/shop?

Thanks.

Pics are just to get tall to click on the thread

I’ve been shopping for one myself. Seems giraffe brand is a go to. They offer a pretty solid kit with everything you need with the reel built in. With 100’ hoses. I plan to get one and mount in my car port so it would be accessible at front or back of house and the driveway.

Check out karcher. We have a wall mount one of theirs at work and it's been great. 5yrs of daily use and no issues. Ours is 3ph but they make 220v single phase units.

Why not look to the other thread about electric pressure washers, buy one, and make a wall mount for it and piping as necessary?
Then you still havet he option to also take it elsewhere etc.

I’m planning to gut a harbor freight one of its pump and plumb it to my water heater. More to be convenient for quick, light cleaning instead of breaking out the big gas powered one. Mostly for washing cars or knocking mud off of 4 wheelers rather than what you’re doing though.

I bought an electric sunjoe on the cart. Cut the cart down and mounted it on my wall. Pex to hose bib with a dedicated whip hose in pressure washer and stays plugged into an outlet. I did not use a reel but have 25' and 50' hose quick connect withint 2 feet of washer. I can have it hooked up ready to go in 5 seconds. Absolutely love how it turned out. I can get a picture later if it helps.

Why not look to the other thread about electric pressure washers, buy one, and make a wall mount for it and piping as necessary?
Then you still havet he option to also take it elsewhere etc.
if you didn't know, @Mac5005 is a pretty crappy fabricator.

Back