Want to rent 18'+ trailer in RDU area hopefully this week for 2 days.

6BangBronk

Got a "trade" coming up and need to rent enough trailer to haul a long bed pickup drive train (axles and frame only) (no motor / tranny / body / ect.) so only 1,500# at most from Pittsboro to Durham in the next coming week or so. Don't mind leaving a deposit at all either! I have equipment and understand.

I bought a new truck and my old 20' gooseneck was not tall enough. Ramps dug into the ground anyways so we decided to lift it. Got axles pulled last fall and it has sat up in the air acting as a very large work table / collect all located just outside my shop ever since. :) Had one HELL of a year this year working my life away and have had no time to finish it up...

Please PM a price and time that I can come get it and depending on location, I can probably have it back the very next day!

Thanks,
Jeremy

Im in concord but your welcome to use my 22' goose

Way too far but thanks!

I'm having my doubts but I'm going to re-measure this evening in the daylight to see if I might could take my ramps off my 16' trailer after it's loaded and make this happen somehow with what I've got? I hauled a Ford Maverick (small passenger car) over the weekend and my turning radius was hampered with the 16'. Had to pull the car all the way forward so ramps would close past the bumper and turning around had to be planned to save my tail lights.:eek:

Send me a PM. I may be able to pickup/deliver for you depending on timing, or you could just borrow the trailer. I think I will be doing a run to VA this Saturday, dropping in Greensboro, and may be able to do a pickup/dropoff on the way home.

Well, according to my measurements it will fit exactly if I pull the ramps after I load. Going for it.... Got to deliver a tranny anyways.

OnlyOneDR, I will get up with you if it don't happen. Time isn't a factor and I think it's available any time any day.

Thanks!

I've moved a crewcab 3/4 ton truck on a 16ft trailer. My trailer has chains for the ramps, so I just let them hang back at about a 45 deg angle.

Hey man I'm in Pittsboro you need a hand after I get off work, I have a 16' car trailer with slide in ramps but I doubt that will be a lot of benefit

I'm in Greenville but drive through Raleigh EARLY Monday mornings and can meet somewhere with my trailer. I can pick it back up on Friday on my way back through after work for the week.

Trailer is a 20' car hauler, 2 5/16" ball

Back